Featured Post

List of KDramas and Their Grades

To make your next drama selection a little easier, I have sorted all the Korean dramas I've watched into one list, ranked by grade. They...

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

List of KDramas and Their Grades

To make your next drama selection a little easier, I have sorted all the Korean dramas I've watched into one list, ranked by grade. They are in no particular order aside from grade at this point, but when I update this list, I will put new entries on the bottom of the corresponding section. 

And here's a link to a list of all the films I've watched if you're in the mood for something quick! 
List of Foreign Films

A


My Princess (2011), A


Playful Kiss (2010), A-
My Lovely Sam Soon (2005), A-

B




Heirs (2013), B+





















The Man's Voice (2021), B-

Anything below a B- I wouldn't watch again or recommend, but the synopsis can help you decide for yourself.

C

JDrama 99 Days With the Superstar (2011), C+
Memorist (2020), C+
Chinese Accidentally in Love (2018), C+
My Sassy Girl (2017), C
ChDrama Love 020 (2016), C


D


F


2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad you did this. I just finished Healer (which I loved) and have had a hard time getting into anything new since then. This list is exactly what I needed to find another winner. Thanks, Mary :)

    ReplyDelete