Featured Post

List of KDramas and Their Grades

To make your next drama selection a little easier, I have sorted all the Korean dramas I've watched into one list, ranked by grade. They...

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

InFilm to Watch: Jaane Tu... Ya Jaane Na (2008)

Jaane Tu... Ya Jaane Na (2008)


High school best friends Jai (Imran Khan) and Aditi are meant for each other – but it takes time apart for them to realize it. The story is told by their group of friends in a series of flashbacks to a newcomer in the group, (a girl one of the guys in the group is trying to woo), while they are waiting to pick up the couple from the airport. Jai is the secret prince of a sort of Indian mob family, and throughout the story he meets the three requirements for reaching manhood, according to his family's traditions.

*I really enjoy Imran Khan's acting. Fun music, an interesting way to tell a romance, not my favorite but I would watch this again.*

No comments:

Post a Comment