Featured Post

List of KDramas and Their Grades

To make your next drama selection a little easier, I have sorted all the Korean dramas I've watched into one list, ranked by grade. They...

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

InFilm to Miss: Hum Tum (2004)

Hum Tum (2004) 



Womanizer Karan Kapoor runs into Rhea Prakash (Rani Mukerji) on an airplane. He annoys her, and they part ways but meet up again several times over the next decade. She marries someone else, but then the husband dies in an accident, and Karan eventually falls for her without realizing it. There were some animated clips, since Karan's character is a cartoonist, but they weren't very high quality, or all that funny. Rather sad and slow in parts. There is a scene where they wake up in bed together – very risque for an Indian film. Rani is a cute actress, but I can't stand her singing voice.

*It wasn't terrible, but definitely not my favorite Bollywood film. Probably won't watch again, and I wouldn't recommend it because there are better films out there. Even the title makes me think "ho-hum," as in mediocre.*

No comments:

Post a Comment